You got my vote.... I have washed my hands with it and will never talk about it again...... Unless I get good and mad one night. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
I mean football season is over, the state championships, ARE OVER!
The kids from Burton, I'm sure they do not want to be reminded over and over about what happen this past weekend.
We all feel for them, but what are we teaching them if we as adults can get on here and B**** & MOAN about it forever?
It's over ... let's all let it go. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
They had a great season and let move on! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
GREAT YEAR RAIDERS! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
BEAT OF LUCK NEXT YEAR!!
[img]http://www.bristolvaschools.org/vhs/images/bearcat.jpg[/img]
You got my vote.... I have washed my hands with it and will never talk about it again...... Unless I get good and mad one night. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Maybe I'm missing the point but its a discussion board might be why we discuss it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
And as adults...getting on here and b*tching and moaning is all we can do, unless someone has some hidden eligibility left [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I'm missing the point but its a discussion board might be why we discuss it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
And as adults...getting on here and b*tching and moaning is all we can do, unless someone has some hidden eligibility left [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
I cant believe I am saying this but I agree with Rock! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It is a talk forum and discussions like this is what makes it so interesting. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] Especially since it's only two days later and alot of folks are getting their first opportunity to comment since they can only do so at school or work.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
If nobody says anything the same thing will happen again.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I agree, but enough is enough!
It does not matter what we say, it's not going to change anything.
The forums are for talking about things such as these but there are at least 3-4 opens topics all basically talking about the same things.
Refs, 2-3 bad calls in the game, emails to VHSL, and state championship sites.
I just dont see why we have to start so many topics and talk basically about the same stuff in all of them. ha-ha
[img]http://www.bristolvaschools.org/vhs/images/bearcat.jpg[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Reeking of awesomeness!
Hmm I seem to recall you people grom GC complaining a few years back about things at George Wythe. You don't have to read it or reply so delete your threads and go on the mountain empire forums.
[ QUOTE ]
Hmm I seem to recall you people grom GC complaining a few years back about things at George Wythe. You don't have to read it or reply so delete your threads and go on the mountain empire forums.
[/ QUOTE ]
No one needs your smart mouth on here either!
I was simply making a point and I'm not at GC, THANK YOU!
Just cas you see a DEVIL doesn't mean I attend the games or live in Gate City.
I do know this .. if Gate City lost a State Title game and came on here claiming State Champs without a Trophy or whinning about losing period ... EVERYONE on this forum would be saying what I have and giving all Gate City fans h.e.l.l about whinning!
Must be a double standard here I guess!? ha-ha
So if you can't respect my point then delete your posts and go your way there BUB! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.bristolvaschools.org/vhs/images/bearcat.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks